Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Heroes

Heroes. What a great show. For any of my readers who ever liked comic books, the X-Men, or any other media with people who have super powers will love this show. Like x-men people in the world of Heroes have genetically reached the point where some of them are developing powers. One girl is invicible, a couple of guys can fly, one person can even see the future through his art work.

What I really liked about the premiere episode is that it showed that the future of this world is not perfect yet with the aid of these people it might be better. Somehow I'm guessing the people with special abilities will save the world or at least salvage it.

And like any great show there is even a spark between several of the characters. I do so love sparks. Will they go anywhere, most likely not since the great sci-fi dramas never feature any great romances. I guess I'm a sucker at heart.

But you never know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"the great sci-fi dramas never feature any great romances"? Sure they do. B5 had Sheridan and Delean (sp?), DS9 had Worf and Jadzea, Battlestar Galactica has Baltar and Six (which to be honest borders on the creepy) as well as Sharon and the pilot guy she likes who's name I can't recall. And how could you forget the Doctor and Rose, you know that was going somewhere, if it wheren't for the actress wanting to leave the show. And also my favorite powers of the character's on Heroes is Hiro's, stop time, teleport, what can't he do?